Virtual Experiences that Build Brand and Community
Join this session to gain key learnings from Travel Oregon, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) and Snapchat that drive results and engagement both online and offline. From gaming to augmented reality (AR), learn how to evaluate virtual experience opportunities, leverage technology and create platforms that foster inclusive storytelling.
- Discover how to develop success metrics for virtual experiences that compare to other proven platforms,
- Engagement. Reach. Impact. How to identify the results that matter most
- How to create new narratives for destinations in new spaces
- Strategies for successful implementation that garner support from all stakeholders
- Pros and cons of leveraging virtual technologies, and how to budget appropriately