ESTO Health and Safety Practices
U.S. Travel, our host hotel, JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE, Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board and Visit California are fully committed to conducting a successful, productive and, above all, safe ESTO for all attendees.
We have developed the following guidelines based on CDC-recommended practices. All attendees and staff will be required to strictly adhere to all guidance in order to create a safe, secure and enjoyable event for all.
Click here to view the latest travel advisory from LAX.
- Face masks are required at all times unless eating, drinking or presenting on stage*.
- Maintain 3 ft. physical distance from others.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue in addition to enhanced surface cleaning protocols.
Click below for resources and travel tips from our host city, state and U.S. Travel Association.
CLEAR Health Pass
ESTO has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights. Complete your health screening with CLEAR Health Pass ahead of time by downloading and enrolling for free here: https://clear.app.link/ESTO
Attendees should enroll with CLEAR prior to arriving and complete their COVID-19 health survey. We STRONGLY encourage all attendees to complete this process before the event.
Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass see below:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Select ‘Have a code’ and enter the code ESTO
3) Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and complete your health survey to produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show security for faster entry.
Click Here to see how HealthPass works.