ESTO Health and Safety Practices
We are committed to your well-being
U.S. Travel, premier sponsor Brand USA and our hosts Experience Grand Rapids and Pure Michigan are fully committed to conducting a successful, productive and safe ESTO.
ESTO 2022 will align with all local, county and state public health requirements. As of June 21, 2022, there are no restrictions on events in the City of Grand Rapids or in Kent County. Revisions to these ESTO health and safety practices may be made in accordance with guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and federal, state and local authorities.
Public Health/Safety Steps In Place
In line with ASM Global's VenueShield Environmental Hygiene Program, DeVos Place is committed to providing the highest levels of cleanliness while inspiring consumer confidence, all in partnership with leading medical professionals, industry experts and public health protocols. The safety of DeVos Place guests, clients and staff will continue to be the top priority. Focused on ensuring a clean, safe and healthy environment, this program establishes requirements to assist venues by providing best practices, protocols and procedures to control risks associated with the COVID-19 virus.
In addition, ESTO’s health and safety plan is designed to create the best meeting experience so you can effectively conduct in-person business. While U.S. Travel is providing the below guidance for health and safety management at ESTO 2022, it is our expectation that all attendees will take responsibility for their own safety and the wellness of their fellow delegates. All attendees are requested to comply with the following recommendations and guidance:
- All attendees are encouraged to be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines prior to check-in at the DeVos Place Convention Center.
- Up to date is defined by the CDC as having received all doses in the primary series vaccine and one booster when eligible.
- For those who are not up to date on vaccinations, a negative COVID test result should be received by the delegate no more than 72 hours prior to check-in at ESTO.
- Prior to entering the convention center each day, delegates should take the CDC's Coronavirus Self-Checker.
- Delegates may choose to wear a face mask onsite, and N95 and surgical face masks will be available at ESTO Registration. Please respect the decision of attendees who choose to be masked at ESTO.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at ESTO Registration and placed throughout the host hotels and convention center.
If a delegate is feeling ill or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, they should refrain from entering the convention center, official ESTO events or other affiliated networking opportunities and should follow official health guidance.
COVID-19 Testing Available in Grand Rapids
801 Broadway NW
Hours of Operation: Mon, Wed, Fri 8am-1pm, Tue, Thu 1pm-7pm, Sat 9am-2:30pm
Walk-ups accepted. No appointment needed, as this is a drive-up location.
Covid - 19 tests and Pricing
Rapid Antigen - Avg. 30 Minutes: $79
Standard RT-PCR - Avg. 24 Hours: $100
Tackl Health at the Gerald R Ford Airport
Hours of Operation: Every day of the week, including federal holidays unless otherwise noted. 6am-6pm
Please note that labs are closed on Sundays and federal holidays, so if you are receiving a Standard PCR test, please account for this.
Walk-Ups accepted. No appointment needed, as this is a drive-up location.
Covid - 19 tests and Pricing
Rapid RT-PCR - Avg. 30 Minutes: $275
Rapid Antigen - Avg. 15 Minutes: $75
Rapid Antibody - Avg. 15 Minutes: $65
Standard RT-PCR - Avg. 24-72 Hours*: $125
*NEW* Rapid Antigen Flu Test Combo - Avg. 15 Minutes: $75